Thursday, May 08, 2008

Loved Those Ratings

Where did all these ratings suddenly appear from? Without warning a new element appeared on the News From Nowhere blog page on Wednesday evening which gave readers an opportunity to rate each posting on a scale which went from one star (didn't like it) to five stars (loved it). I quickly trawled through my last few postings and - quite understandably - said I loved each one of them. And then, quickly as it appeared, it vanished again. I have no idea whether the option to rate postings will appear again, but just in case it does, I would like to point out that there will be a free "News From Nowhere" T-Shirt to the first person to list every posting in the "loved it" category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 March 2024 : Paper Hanging

  Some people read the paper, some try and understand the meaning of life, George II and Elvis Presley both died there .... and photographer...